Renounce Satan

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
Lord God I come here tonight to you feeling broken. I know that you are ultimately in control and I should not control anything. I am giving it all to you. Or at least I am trying to. Just when I feel that you are getting things in control for my needs, either something else or Satan starts tempting me again.

I just come to you Lord Jesus and ask you to help me out. I cannot do this alone without you.

Lord I renounce Satan and tell him to get behind me. Strengthen my faith and my love for you and also help me to get these finances under control and please please Lord Jesus get me get a family budget and not let ### find out what I am doing. Help me to get this family budget intact.

Thank you Lord Jesus for all you have done, all you are doing and all you are going to do.

Forgive me please Jesus.

In your merciful, gracious and holy name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Heavenly Father, you are our Hope and we always trust in your promises, hear the cry of your daughter ### who is confessing to You her total need for You and her total dependence on You. Lord, let the Holy Spirit empower her Lord to fix her budget and to strengthen her to resist temptations from satan that will otherwise ruin whatever fixes she has done. Yes, Lord, you are always in control even if we don't discern it, and we know you will always do what's best for us according to your will. We thank you Lord for always being good to us. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for forgiveness as I renounce God yesterday due to a fit of anger.
Replies
6
Views
234
Life in my credit card works thats wrong it ISNT working life in everything works for me greatly no worries so I can greatly build up my credit again greatly it is overrrrrrrrr… I get My second job today and my doorbell video working at my current residence in secret my Temu cart done a great...
Replies
11
Views
190
GET BACK SATAN ### ### COMES HOME 🏠 NOW SAFE GREATLY I GET THE CAT CATIO BUILT FREE HELP GETTING THE ### DONE FREE..LIFE IN MY FREE NEW HOME COMES THRU TODAY WHERE MY CATS WANT TO STAY HOME WITH ME GREATLY I CAN HAVE PACE HARMONY IN MY LIFE I GET MY PASSPORT MY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS GET THERES...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom