Prayer For ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessica
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica

Guest
hey this is ### ### iam a 28 year old single parent female with two small children a boy and a girl i am asking for prayer for me my children and my family that we al get closer with god i need prayer in so many ways i dnt know where to start it seems like when i take care of one bill another one pops up i've tried all the charities but i have not found help either they were out of funds or wanted to to put some money down first and if i had the money to put down i wouldnt need to come to them for asistants i know that god is able and i know that he wil provide for me and my kids i have beenpraying that i finish high school for my children and i have made that accompishment this year i am asking god for new transportation or to get my car fixed it has so many problems i dnt need it fixed for me but for my kids to be able to go to the doctor's and for me not to say we have to travel in the morning before it gets to hot cause we dnt have air i am the only one that dosent have air in my car out of my family and it's hard to look in the back of your car and see your kids pouring sweat and you have to pull off at the next store and go inside for them to cool off it is hard i need prayer to try to keep a place and lights and water for my kids and i am praying for a job so that i can manage better for them god we really need you right now please pray for me and ### and ### we need all god's blessings and prayer thanks
 
I have prayed for you and your children ###. May the Lord give you strength and guidance.
 
God please help ### and her children. They are facing a lot of problems and you only can solve these problems. Please give your kindness and bless this family. I am sure God will give His blessing to you and your family... Amen
 
my name is ### cell no ### i request u all to pray for me my family and children for happiness thanq.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please am asking you for prayers for Myself and my son ### and my daughter ### , my son dad passed away a month ago and his other baby mother don’t want to give my son nothing and they are trying to fight me spiritually, please I am asking for prayer for me and my son , I am All they have now...
Replies
12
Views
545
I pray to get a job that I love, but any in God's will. I pray to work with a company I love, with a team I love, and with a manager I love. I pray to be so fulfilled and to be able to share Jesus' message with anyone that doesn't know Him. I also pray for financial responsibility and to not...
Replies
14
Views
161
I prayed here 2 weeks ago that I was broken and felt empty due to the phone call I received from the fire department that my mother passed away in a fire . My mom had reported multiple incidents in her apartment that needed attention and that her outlet had caught fire before but it was put...
Replies
13
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom