Prayer For ### And ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tamatha

Guest
I pray that You, God will fill my husband with the hunger and thirst of Your word. Fill him with the need to be in You and the need to spend time with You. Lord don't let him get cold or lukewarm. Please God, save my son. Keep him and don't let him go. He knew You once. Cause him to want to know You again. Please get him out of the world and back to You. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Lord Help ###'s Husband change his ways and walk in your path, Lord lead him into light, save the family... restore Happiness in your Holy Name - AMEN
 
I will pray for ###'s husband towards God brings to right way in Jesus name, amen.
 
Praying for you and your husband. May the Lord our God, will guide you and help you through this tough times. May He will send his angels to work for your family's salvation. Pray harder that there will be breakthrough in your faith. God will show his mercy upon his people who acknowledges and believes in Him. Praying in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
GOD please help this ### and her husband. Please show her husband the right path and give your guidance. God bless you and your family... Amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. May you and your husband both be blessed richly through the Word of God.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
282
My husband is going to ### from ### tomorrow morning for investment in business purpose. Please pray for him to reach safely and get a seat in train as he don't have ticket reservation and reach on time and return home safely in Jesus Mighty name I pray. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
138
I would like continued prayers for my husband. He has been doing well with quitting cigarettes but still is struggling. He has not given up THC vapes yet but wants to. He says one thing at a time. Pray that Jesus sets him free from the bondage and strongholds. That he reach all the parts of his...
Replies
15
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom