Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter america28
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

america28

Guest
FATHER, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING I AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP IN EVERYTHING IT'S A MESS. HELP ME STAY STRONG IN YOU LORD. FATHER GIVE ME PEACE,WISDOM,GUIDANCE,AND COMFORT. LORD HELP ME TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND LET YOUR WILL BE DONE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME WHEN I GET IN TO DOUBT OR UNBELIEF AND I GET OUT OF YOUR WILL. PLEASE LET ME NOT LEAN ON MY OWN UNDERSTANDING AND GIVE ME PATIENCE TO WAIT ON YOU. THANK YOU JESUS THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I ALWAYS HAVE YOU. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
The man and the woman who courageously walk with God will always reach their destination.

I am praying that You reach your destination. Angels in heaven are praying also. Know your worth to God and to the Body of Christ. You are valuable and much needed.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with strength, courage, enthusiasm, joy, peace, love, passion to Your love in enduring her life forth. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
I have prayed with you. May the Lord our will help you through your journey in life. ( Ephesians 3:16 - I pray that out of his glorious riches, he may strengthen yo with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.) Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
213
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
238
Recently a loved close relative suddenly went to be with the Lord; please pray for my daily comfort. A well meant friend is trying to help me sort things out, but he gets so angry and impatient that it makes the situation even sadder. Furthermore, some cousins are putting pressure on me as they...
Replies
13
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom