Urgent Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
Hello everyone,

I desperately need God’s help and yours. Today, I was informed that if my work performance and sells don’t improve that I may lose my job. I have 30 days to meet my sells quota and other criteria to keep my job. I work in a very stressful sales environment. I have seen employees under so much pressure to sell that they would add products and services to customer’s accounts without the customer’s knowledge or permission. These employees will also lie about a product or service to get a sell. Unfortunately, my employer condoles the lying if it will get a sell. However, I have seen employees fired for adding to an account without the customer’s knowledge or permission. My problem is that I’m not a pushy person. I will not push a customer until they give in or feels forced to buy. I also refuse to lie to a customer to make a sell. I really need God’s help and protection over my job. The only reason I’m still with this company is because I can’t find any other job. I live in a very small town, and with the economy, there are just no other jobs. Also, it’s not just me; I was told that there are about 50 other employees with their jobs on the line. The good news is that I haven’t missed a day of work in a very long time. Also, my job performance and sells are going up, but I don’t think it’s as quickly as my employer would like. Recently, God has answered some of my prayers. I know he has protected my employment thus far. I also have the day shift with the days off that I wanted, and the love of my life, yes, the person I refer to as my friend is back in my life. I know God is listening. I know he will answer my ultimate prayer to be at peace and be financially secured and happy. I just don’t know when it will happen, and I’m get so tired of the constant worry and struggle. I just tired of having my job always on the line. I’m tired of always worrying about if I’m going to have a job or enough money to pay my bills or buy groceries. Please help me by praying for peace and security in my life. Oh, I also tried to quit smoking today. Unfortunately, I didn’t succeed. The stress is too much. I will keep trying… I’m not very proud of myself.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your job performance. God has heard our prayers. . May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.



God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ###, LM, CS



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord in the middle of May. At that time, I was overwhelmed with deep grief, yet my family kept urging me to proceed with the estate settlement just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. At...
Replies
10
Views
218
Dear all, This is to inform you that my office colleague, ###, is going through an extremely difficult time with his ###-year-old daughter, ###. Contact Number - ###/ ###🙏 ### has been diagnosed with ###, which has unfortunately spread to multiple parts of her body, including the ###, ###, ###...
Replies
13
Views
391
I need prayer to come out of this current situation that I'm in, please pray that God heals my situation, because I believe that I was accused of something that I didn't do, please pray that God heals my situation in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom