Frienship Back Together

  • Thread starter Thread starter reyarpadeen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reyarpadeen

Guest
need prayer to bring ### and I back together
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will deal with me. Help me to deal with my issues known and unknown. Help me to become a stronger, wiser, more like Jesus Christian. Deal with me Lord Jesus.

When You Need to be Strong….

I look at the days ahead and wonder what they hold. Don't we all?

And then these words make their way to my heart:

"Go in the strength you have...am I not sending you?" Judges 6:14

We don't have to…wait to overcome our weaknesses, complete the ten point improvement plan, figure everything out.

The strength we already have is all the strength we need.

Because we have a limitless God within us who loves us.

As is. And He promises to stick by us. All the way.

(This is written by ###)

I thought you might like this…Be Encouraged. God loves You and when you get down to it…that is all that matters…God LOVES YOU!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing in the hearts of ### and ###. Our family has been torn apart by misunderstandings, financial stress and depression from loss of life. There is so much love and happiness shared between our family. Please pray for togetherness to bring this happy family back together, for...
Replies
11
Views
195
Lord, I realized what I did, and promised to devote myself to change and commitment to be a better man. Please soften our hearts, heal our pain, fix our misunderstandings, and in your God's timing bring both our hearts together again. Lord, I pray for our reconciliation. Remove old barriers...
Replies
7
Views
147
Prayer for Heavenly Father to change .my Husband's, ###, heart and turn his heart to the Will of God for him to come back home and not separate. That my husband would allow himself to be humble and to forgive easily. Heavenly Father to restore and bring back together my marriage. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom