Need Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
My next door neighbor is doing mean things. Please God, if you could make my next door neighbor stop scaring me and my wife. Thank you God, thank you. I believe in you, I believe in your holy name. Please make it stop.
 
Father I ask in the name of Jesus that You would stop anything this ### is doing to scare this ### and his wife. Help him to be ashamed for such actions, and to ask Your forgiveness. In Jesus name.

Amen
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lets this be your prayer:

"Lord, I cover myself and everyone around me with the blood of Jesus. I cover all of the members of my family, friends here, with the blood of Jesus. I cover my home with the blood of Jesus. In the Name of Jesus Christ, by the power of His blood, I break off every power of the kingdom of darkness and cancel every argument in heaven that has established itself against the plans of God and spoil every attack of the enemy. I call forth, in the name of Jesus, all of God's plans and purposes for your children, Lord. As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord. Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you and you have no authority over our lives. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER!..IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Demons of intimidation, we resist you in Jesus name. We cover ### and his family in the blood of Jesus Christ. Protect them from evil attacks in Jesus name.

Lord, we ask that you dismember the arsenal the devil is using to harass ### and his family. Deliver his next door neighbor destroy whatever link the enemy may use against them in Jesus name we pray, amen!
 
Please Father God in Jesus's Name please let this neighbor realize the meanness in their heart and please give these people peace... let the Holy Spirit intervene and somehow enlighten these neighbors so they would stop treating others in a way they would not want to be treated. In Jesus's Holy Name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These people give me problems at work and I’m thiink my job is not looking good. They do alit of backstabbing to me and it upsets me. Please pray for me thank you Jesus I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
119
Dear Lord, Stop my Husband from trading and options trading and future trading. Only Lord you can help us. My husband's lost $600,000 which was to purchase a home and car and provide for our family needs and savings. All in stock marketing, chasing, and greed for money and success overnight has...
Replies
6
Views
115
Classroom. He must pass a test next week to go to 1st grade. He is being tutored after school. My oldest grandson has autism and his nonverbal, age ###. Pray for calmness and understanding. My 1st yr old is good must need help with his retention in reading. Good student in school. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom