2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

V
  • Locked
pls help me to pray for my ### who is addicted to drugs for a new beginning in his life and for a loving and caring life partner, also for my ### who is getting married by December for God to provide the finances thanks and remain bless
Replies
2
Views
257
L
  • Locked
I'm grateful to join your of prayer request, I would like you to pray for about success in my life, promise to keep in touch in all moments it's me ### ### may God bless you brothers and sisters abundantly have a good day.
Replies
4
Views
943
Reverend.Jones
R
S
  • Locked
thank you lord for saving me and my family!! there was a terrible earthquake but due to God's mercy we are saved. and for the future to save us and pray for our country all we can believe is our Lord Jesus and may we lead many people to God's home!! thank you lord!!!i am very proud to...
Replies
5
Views
279
  • Locked
Father I ask I Know You more, May I hurry Your Kingdom, May I Know and Do Your Will. Give Me Everything I Need for Life, Forgive all My Sins, I forgive everyone in advance, Protect me from Sin, Protect me from the evil one It's Your Kingdom, Power & Glory Forever in Jesus' Name.
Replies
5
Views
284
D
  • Locked
Almighty Father, fill my ### with the holy spirit. Father let her heart be opened to mine again, Help her see that what she is doing to us and our unborn child is the way of satan, cast satan from her ### and fill her with your love, Bring her back to me father so we may be a family with you. In...
Replies
6
Views
329
H
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I pray for my wife's surgery tomorrow (Tue, 9/20). May the anointing of Jesus flow for the entire surgery from the beginning. Please bless all doctors who are involved in this surgery. This is the milestone that cancer has lost the battle. By His stripes, ### is healed. From now...
2
Replies
11
Views
755
Harris_Lena
H
S
  • Locked
Dear All, Thanks for replying me and my prayer request. I know that God is teaching him a lesson as he had sinned against me and as well as against the Lord. I want God's servant to go inside the Jail and teach him about God. I want him to turn towards Jesus. His sins are Major. God has seen...
Replies
2
Views
225
Shaji
S
F
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter ###, for her relationship, to be able to trust her fiancé, pray for her unborn baby, and for her life, pray for peace of mind in her and a desire to know about God, pray for her job to have more clients, pray for her relationship with her brother and sister-in-law...
Replies
2
Views
256
F
  • Locked
Thanks for all you prayer, please keep praying for him, God is working in my son's life and marriage. He is sober as I know tonight, had a hard day staying home and sober, please pray for God's miracle in his life, in his relationship, pray for godly friends to come into his life, and to close...
Replies
2
Views
222
Shaji
S
K
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, heart and kidney failing in ICU now, sudden sickness. Reason not known, please pray for his family to practice mercy and love.
Replies
6
Views
255
Back
Top Bottom