Urgent Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter KKYK
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KKYK

Guest
Please pray for ###, heart and kidney failing in ICU now, sudden sickness. Reason not known, please pray for his family to practice mercy and love.
 
Jesus, please send your word and heal ### right now. You bore our sicknesses on the cross so that we can be healed and walk in divine healing. I reject any malevolence in his body in Jesus' Name and claim healing for him according to your word that promises by Christ's stripes we're healed. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Dear father please heal ###, and let his family find comfort. in Jesus name
 
Lord I pray for ###

Pringe healing to his organs, show the dr. what is wrong with him so they can help him, Have ### and his family, feel them with your love and compassion, in Jesus name I pray
 
I pray for this ###'s recovery soon that all the family will come to know our Lord's power.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name. God is a healer. Continue to pray and confess the Word of God. God uses Doctors to do a great work...but the bottom line is God is the Healer. When God heals the doctor’s report will confirm it. God is our healer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lorr please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all chronic fatigue exustion all tiredness dry etes niooing stinging etes watering etes absolutely every single eye issues all stomach bloatedness all period cramps bad periods asthma...
Replies
7
Views
125
My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. Through rehabilitation, she showed signs of improvement, and we continued to trust in Jesus’ healing. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Over...
Replies
10
Views
264
My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. I once received a vision of Jesus’ healing, and we held on to that hope. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Since mid-March, she has been in...
Replies
12
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom