Help Me To Pray For ### For God To Free ### From Drug Addiction And For A God Fearing And Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter virginia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

virginia

Guest
pls help me to pray for my ### who is addicted to drugs for a new beginning in his life and for a loving and caring life partner, also for my ### who is getting married by December for God to provide the finances thanks and remain bless
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I pray to you for ###'s brother and his addiction Lord. Lord I also surrender ###'s marriage Lord. Lord bless both the situations as per you Holy Will Lord. Lord manifest your plans and take away all the pains from their lives Lord. Merciful Saviour, only you alone are our Lord, hear our prayers Lord and in your goodness answer us through Jesus name, Amen.
 
Father I ask that You would deliver this ### from the addiction to drugs, and help him to see his need of a Savior, and help him to ask Jesus into his heart as Lord and Savior of his life, and then I ask that You would send him a Christian life partner. I also lift this ### up to you and ask that You would supply all of her financial needs. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father, with the faith of a child ask in Jesus name that you deliver ###'s brother from the demons of drug.

I ask also that you feel him with your love and love for his wife.

Thank you for hearing and answering us when we call in Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord God, I lift up ### brother to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to him and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking him. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect him today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to him today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ,

Amen."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for my boyfriend to break free from his drug addiction help to focus on us being together and not the drug. Help him gain the faith that we going to be together.
Replies
12
Views
515
Please prayer warriors, please pray for my daughter and only child who has been struggling and suffering from drug addiction for over 15 years. She has gone through too many traumas in her life, getting into a severe accident that hurt her spine then ended up in surgery that was botched by the...
Replies
7
Views
352
Please pray for my sons, ###, ###, and ###, that they may be healed from drug addiction and mental challenges. May they break free from all evil strongholds that have been preventing them from living healthy, happy, and productive lives. I pray for the restoration of their relationships with...
Replies
10
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom