A New Career

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dee382
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dee382

Guest
I ask prayer for a great job that will allow me to lend and not borrow. I ask Lord to bless me with a job that will allow me to take care of my daughter so that she will not lack because of father not being there. I know God has a plan for me and I ask God to direct me on the road to success.
 
God our loving Father, we praise you and thanks you for all the blessings you have bestowed on us. Please I come in prayer with this sister, kindly make a way for her provisions in life. May she will find the right job that will help support her family. Strengthen her, oh God everyday so she may be able to support her daughter. Bless her family too. This is our prayer through Jesus, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Replies
9
Views
135
Last month, I got laid off from the company, without any planning to search a position before. Right now, I am looking for the new position so I would like God will guide me and bring me to get the best position, supervisor, team, duties and company. No matter right now, in ### is hard to get a...
Replies
11
Views
236
HOLY SPIRIT PLEASE PRESENT THIS TO GOD I speak decree declare demand CREATE i get new flash cards all needs for my courses to take the exam and pass GREATLY the Holy Spirit let's Mama know EXACTLY where my Paid for books courses are and I paid already I think its paid for the license to Or I get...
Replies
9
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom