Appointment At 2:00 Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
I have an appointment tomorrow at ###:##. Please

pray that everything will go well. Also,

that I have no pain, and that my breathing

will be good, and I won't have any breathing

issues.
 
Dear Lord please bring ### healing and a good outcome at the appointment tomorrow.
 
I have prayed for you. May the Lord, our God will heal you soon and will restore your good health. Praying in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an appointment with a surgeon to discuss hernia surgery today. I am very nervous and scared. One issue is I had to admit on the intake form that I am not taking the famotidine 40 mg rx the other surgeon switched me to after I expressed fear about kidney problems because of or exacerbated...
Replies
16
Views
225
Let me start on a positive note: The credit card company I was worried about did in fact acknowledge my payment. They also did send me a new card with my name spelled correctly. Now it's just a matter of forcing myself to make a final decision and then calling to cancel the card. I just always...
Replies
12
Views
459
I had confirmed an appt. for tomorrow but I now realized that I have to reschedule this & I am asking everyone to pray that the secretary named ### is kind & compassionate & will be very helpful & understanding & will call me back today to reschedule this & not be mad or upset with me ###...
Replies
23
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom