Prayer For ### and ###'s Husband For Breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kasingong unice

Guest
you should prayer for ### since ### last and only daughter ### have not had another child right now ### am really having problem in ### marriage then pray for ### husband who is seriously sick in Jesus name Amen.
 
I agree for healing of her husband in Jesus' Name. Lord, please bring restoration of this marriage & bring them to the book of Deuteronomy so that they'll learn how to make a successful marriage. Thank you, Jesus, for giving us a guidebook. Amen
 
I will pray for ### and ### family!!!!!!!!!!! God bless ### and keep praying!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please please pray for my husband ### that he stop smoking forever is damage his health problems. That need stop be selfish only thinking about himself. He had big surgery last year because the diverticulitis because the smoking. He still not listening especially when he is around with his...
Replies
6
Views
154
I am asking for prayers for me and my husband’s current personal and health issues to resolve and end. I pray for all of you too! In Jesus name I pray to God and ask for healing and forgiveness surrounding us in a veil of purple to heal our body, mind, heart and soul.
Replies
13
Views
269
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer thanking you for each blessing you have given’s me. Thank you for taking care of my husband and grandson while hunting today. I bring from my heart an urgent request tonite once again. You say bring my petition to you. Now Father for my husband, he...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom