2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
Please pray for my elderly cousin ### ###. She is currently in ### and has been suffering since ### from a fall that resulted in her not being able to function properly (ie, walk, sit up, feed herself, etc..) Thanks so much...I'm really worried about her. Don't want her to continue to suffer...
Replies
1
Views
292
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter. She's only ###. I've been diagnosed with ###. Her mother passed a few mths ago and now I'm told I'm not gonna make it. I love her so much. I haven't been able to work due to ### and ###. Car broke down, we have no food and I can't do her laundry even for pre-k...
Replies
4
Views
230
carleen
C
B
  • Locked
I need prayer for my daughter and her kids who are going through a trial in her marriage as her husband has moved out of the home and is no longer committed to the marriage. Pray that he will recommit himself to God and provide for his family.
Replies
1
Views
246
P
  • Locked
I would like prayers for me and my boyfriend that the depression he has ended and that God touches his heart and speaks to him to show him that we were brought together to be together and that he belongs with me that we may be together again soon and that Satan leaves him alone and that God...
Replies
2
Views
229
juanmuriango
J
  • Locked
Brethren, pray that God should give me divine favour and breakthrough for the new business I am just enter. That God should take away every jealous eye, hatred, etc. from the business and the person I employed to do the work. Let the Lord almighty prosper this business that those who laugh at me...
Replies
1
Views
280
S
  • Locked
AM incapacitated financially since I can't afford to get my tractors repaired. I need the hand of the LORD to provide financial breakthrough.
Replies
2
Views
269
R
  • Locked
PRAY FOR; TO BE TRANSFORMED IN THE IMAGE OF LORD JESUS CHRIST. TO BE HUMBLE. TO BE MEEKFULL AND HOLY. TO DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER. TO WAIT IN HIS PRESENCE.
Replies
1
Views
216
F
  • Locked
This is one of the problems ### and never married meets in her life: some women (believers and unbelievers) are jealous of their husbands to ###. Every of them thinks ### wants to seduce her husband. That is not true. God is witness. ###`d like to ask God to protect ### from all that. Thank you.
Replies
1
Views
235
R
  • Locked
Dear GOD! I want to pray for victims of earthquake in some palaces of ### & ###. Lot of person died due to this unexpected death from Nature. Please give peace to them and give your kindness, blessing to their family. Please help them.
Replies
1
Views
372
  • Locked
Almighty God, We are very grateful and thankful to you, you have kept us in your safe custody until today, Lord you are Grace is upon us, Lord Bless us and help us to fulfill our needs, you know all that we lack, we humbly pray that you expand our territories and give us in abundance. Lord...
Replies
2
Views
229
Back
Top Bottom