Prayers For My ###tionship

  • Thread starter Thread starter princess72913
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princess72913

Guest
I would like prayers for me and my boyfriend that the depression he has ended and that God touches his heart and speaks to him to show him that we were brought together to be together and that he belongs with me that we may be together again soon and that Satan leaves him alone and that God takes away the other woman brainwashing him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
178
Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He is going through an incredibly difficult time right now and has been struggling with depression, hopelessness, and feeling like everything in his life is falling apart. He has been carrying so much stress and uncertainty and is having a hard time seeing hope...
Replies
11
Views
200
Please prat for my kids. I have 3 teens. They have been bullied in school during yonger years. They have no close friends. They need to be at Church and get to know other christian teens. They need more of Jesus and less of theirself. There are struggles. The schools starts within two weeks from...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom