Prayers For Victims Of Earthquake

  • Thread starter Thread starter RAJ
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RAJ

Guest
Dear GOD! I want to pray for victims of earthquake in some palaces of ### & ###. Lot of person died due to this unexpected death from Nature. Please give peace to them and give your kindness, blessing to their family. Please help them.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save and deliver my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friend, two massive earthquakes devastated communities across Venezuela, reducing homes and buildings to rubble and leaving thousands of families in desperate need. You can help them! Give generously for earthquake relief now! The death toll continues to climb...
Replies
10
Views
136
Dear Friend, two massive earthquakes devastated communities across Venezuela, reducing homes and buildings to rubble and leaving thousands of families in desperate need. You can help them! Give generously for earthquake relief now! The death toll continues to climb...
Replies
12
Views
208
🙏 Please pray for those affected by a 7.8 Earthquake hit this last night, shallow depth, a lot of people dead and more injured, others missing.... We ask the Grace and Peace from The God of all comfort, 2 Cor 1:2, comfort the afflicted and panic stricken, 2 Cor 1:3-5, a LOT of heavy aftershocks...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom