Comfort The Downcast

  • Thread starter Thread starter bumgsf
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bumgsf

Guest
I need prayer for my daughter and her kids who are going through a trial in her marriage as her husband has moved out of the home and is no longer committed to the marriage.

Pray that he will recommit himself to God and provide for his family.
 
Heavenly father i pray for ### who is in satan's hands now ..lord command the satan to leave his body and remove all the bad habits from his life.. father cleanse him in your blood and lead him to your path... pour your holy spirit on him and protect him in his hands, bless him and his family and let no work of devil have influence on him anymore.. Jesus speak to him now and let no one separate him and his wife...in your powerful name i pray you Jesus amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:11 : Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Historical Context: This psalm, likely written by one of...
Replies
12
Views
177
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:11 : Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Historical Context: This psalm, likely written by one of...
Replies
12
Views
175
Lord help me clean up the house. I'm so incredibly downcast I just need God to intervene in my life in a positive way. I just really have been so down my whole life. I lost several pieces of teeth. I wanted so bad to get married. I'm 36. I am a caregiver to my bedridden grandma and mom and now...
Replies
11
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom