Protection From Jelous Women

  • Thread starter Thread starter fialka
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fialka

Guest
This is one of the problems ### and never married meets in her life: some women (believers and unbelievers) are jealous of their husbands to ###. Every of them thinks ### wants to seduce her husband. That is not true. God is witness. ###`d like to ask God to protect ### from all that. Thank you.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save and deliver my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I pray that You would protect me and my family, my marriage, and my home and out assets and finances from the destructive force of jealousy. Keep me safe from those who harbor envy in their hearts, and shield me from their harmful intentions. Shield my marriage, my finances, and my...
Replies
8
Views
324
I live in South Africa. Our country is lawless with black African immigrants who are here, illegally. My husband and I, are surrounded with 3 women and men who are not faithful or religious. I am speaking about, "the forked tongues and they who deliberately and persistently sin...
Replies
5
Views
263
🌱 Those Hearing Christ's Gospel: Revelation, Faith, Water, Growth, Hunger Protection from evil one Mk 4:15 Jn 10:10 🤺 Angels Guard Ps 91:11-16... 🙏 Father, thank You for Your Wisdom and Power -- The "Foolishness of preaching the Cross is both the Wisdom and Power of God for us who are being...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom