A person whom I know, age ###, ### has gone through a surgery for oral cancer. Please keep him in your prayers so that he gets well soon and should also not go through radiation. He is of a different faith, but kindly pray for him.
The doctors say my case is complex and I get discouraged. But I know with God all things are possible. Pray for me, my brothers and sisters. I am so ill and on full-time Oxygen. But I know God can do something. God is ABLE. Please help me pray for my healing. Ask God on my behalf to have mercy...
am praying for a widower ### who was wrongly arrested, today is his defense hearing please pray that he may be released to take care of his children they are very little children, l pray that the magistrate may release him,
Dear friends,
We are praying for the last 14 years for a house but nothing is working for us. Please pray that God Almighty will show His grace and provide a house for us. It is very costly to build the house. But nothing is impossible to our Lord.
I also would like to request you that we are...
please pray for my father & mother. they are ill. pray for me, i need a job & want to live with my father, mother & with my lover ###. please pray. already i faced an interview at ###, please pray that i can get this job.
Dear friends,
We are praying for the last 14 years for a house but nothing is working for us. Please pray that God Almighty will show His grace and will provide a house for us. It is very costly to build the house. But nothing is impossible to our Lord.
I also would like to request you that we...
Dear friends,
We are praying for the last 14 years for a house but nothing is working for us. Please pray that God Almighty will show His grace and will provide a house for us. It is very costly to build the house. But nothing is impossible to our Lord.
I also would like to request you that we...
Lord I pray that my teaching this week in a classroom is full of engaged learning and fun and laughter. Lord be with me in this classroom. Let there be no more fighting or swearing only engaged learning. Let all the children turn up in class for me. Amen
Please pray for my wife. She does not need to be going through this mess with my neighbor. My neighbor just thinks of anything she can call the cops on and we get harassed. This woman does not have a life so she thinks of a lie she can tell on us. This has been going on for months now and I need...
our visa for Canadian immigration is struck even though we have applied it long back and now they have put it in hold and do process the application who have submitted the applications after we have submitted. We kindly request you to pray for ### to remove the obstacle ahead of ###.