Pray For ###, ###, For ### & For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
please pray for my father & mother. they are ill. pray for me, i need a job & want to live with my father, mother & with my lover ###. please pray. already i faced an interview at ###, please pray that i can get this job.
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray… My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Heavenly father, I praise your wonderful name in Jesus name.

I pray for the father & mother of ### and ### as well, you are Jehovah Rapha, the God healer therefore I pray for healing miracle into these people in Jesus name.

I also pray for ### that you know better than I do, touch him/her in a supernatural way in Jesus name.

Dear Lord, please assist ### for the job that he/she passed the interview, do perform my Lord in Jesus name,

Let all the Glory and honor come to you and you alone, in Jesus name, Amen!
 
. FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my parents and myself to have a sense of urgency and to act with wisdom in all areas of our lives, shame, depression, oppression and for any and all condemnation in our lives that is according to the word that says "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in...
Replies
11
Views
513
First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
219
I pray that for the sake of my children I be called for the job I did interviews for, let me get that job dear Lord, it's the only way I'll be able to stay with my children and family. My children are so young and they really need me their mother, it hurts and demoralizes me so much thinking...
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom