2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
we are having nearly ### debt so pray for us to come out from that
Replies
5
Views
214
H
  • Locked
I am an entrepreneur and building a very large company. We are in need to close funding to keep going. We need prayer so that God can open the doors this week. Time is running out and we desperately need prayer. I know a little odd request but we desperately need this and we need doors open...
Replies
2
Views
203
  • Locked
In the Name of Jesus I declare the blood of Jesus over ### and her car. Lord, you know she needs her brakes fixed but doesn't have the means to pay for it. I decree & declare in the name of Jesus that the resources are provided to the glory of God the Father. I praise you, Lord, because you hear...
Replies
7
Views
269
  • Locked
Hi bros and sisters, sorry to trouble you guys again..Pls pray for me to have the right focus and direction to find the right job..to please God not my selfish desires. I will be able to accept God's wills in my life and accept God's timing whatever he will give me. That I will be able to have...
Replies
5
Views
323
M
  • Locked
please pray for my brother's ### job, for the keeping them safe and stable. thank you
Replies
3
Views
160
sunshine
S
S
  • Locked
My Husband is in Jail. I want him to be out but before that I want him to accept Jesus Christ. He is a non-believer. Please pray for ###.
Replies
5
Views
398
Sandeepa
S
F
  • Locked
Pls. pray for ### to get new job with better position and salary and also ### can settle all ### pending loan.
Replies
3
Views
178
sunshine
S
S
  • Locked
I want to pray for a certain individual who is lost, confused, and is feeling really low right now. I ask God to give ### strength to do what's right in his heart and to provide him with the comfort, clarity, and the therapy that he needs to move forward. This individual is special, unique, and...
Replies
5
Views
1K
scooby11
S
H
  • Locked
I ask you in thanks to please pray for my son ###. He is in desperate need of trying to grow up and make it on his own, and he chooses the wrong friends and paths. He drinks a lot of alcohol and somehow has lost his way with God. Please pray for him that he is led back to the Lord and that he is...
Replies
5
Views
386
H
  • Locked
pray for me to escape from my financial problems which may be harmful to my life also
Replies
4
Views
246
glenda
G
Back
Top Bottom