My ###'s Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martini

Guest
please pray for my brother's ### job, for the keeping them safe and stable. thank you
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

What Kind Of Love…###

/>
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### brother that you will provide him with the right job, we bless your holy Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help save my ###’s job. I suffer with anxiety. I ended up keeping him up last night and I tried not to, but my anxiety is an issue and I’m really really really trying to keep it under control and I’m trying to talk to them about it but they won’t listen to me they...
Replies
7
Views
110
Pray for my daughter ###. She had got a very good job offer 3 years back abroad but due to medical reasons she couldn't join and she was very heartbroken as she wanted to join. She has a job and the place where she works just underpays her and moreover her work colleagues manipulate her and...
Replies
7
Views
265
My son is having a tuff time with a coworker. This person is making it very difficult. Please pray he gets the victory. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom