I Am Sufering

  • Thread starter Thread starter hari
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hari

Guest
pray for me to escape from my financial problems which may be harmful to my life also
 
Father in the mighty name of your Son Jesus and through the power of the Holy Spirit I pray Lord to help ### on his situation, continue to sustain him and allow him to solve his problem financially. I ask Lord to continue to bring breakthrough in his finances and give him the wisdom, the knowledge how to manage well the blessings that you are about to give him. Thank you Lord in Jesus Name. Amen
 
I will definitely pray, but at the same time please pray for me too who is having severe financial crisis. God bless us all.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that every member of my family (including me, myself and I) and the person who wrote this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Jesus give this child your grace. All things are possible with you.. You will find a way!. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
208
I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Replies
9
Views
165
My dear brothers and sisters, I ask that you to pray for me because I am very and extremely forgetful. I lost two valuable things in one day my phone and my water bottle all because of my ADHD. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ for him to guide me...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom