2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

K
  • Locked
Please pray for a miracle for me that my landlord will give me until Friday to pay the rest of the rent. I need financial blessings to pay my bills now and the debt from the past.
Replies
5
Views
371
A
  • Locked
I really need prayer for my husband and we are going through a divorce that I do not want...but he is verbally mean and he has a way to never see his own faults and everything is all me. I know I have my part, but I want reconciliation but how when his heart is very hard! He is seeing other...
Replies
5
Views
759
LoganTH
L
L
  • Locked
My wife has called my brother to inform me that she wants a divorce quickly and that she means business. She threatened to file it herself if need be and it would be more expensive and troublesome for me. I have thought and prayed earnestly about her demands and even though I am dead set against...
Replies
5
Views
342
LoganTH
L
  • Locked
Lord God, please heal me of this pain. My ribs feel like that are closing around my lungs if that makes any sense. Please make this pain go away in my back.
Replies
4
Views
275
Janella2631
J
  • Locked
Dear Father, I pray for today that You will use me to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name in every place You placed me. Please intervene in all of my interactions, my dealings, my job's process. Please bless me with safe traffic, with financial provision for studying abroad, with an...
Replies
2
Views
241
S
  • Locked
My prayer is that my relationship with my adopted mother be restored in love, that I will be debt free by the end of this year also that my family be saved.......no evil shall befall them
Replies
2
Views
217
R
  • Locked
Everyone keep me in your prayers, I really need this job!
Replies
3
Views
242
D
  • Locked
The lord has finally raised the light upon me; it's been a real nightmare these past 6 months without work financially and mentally. As I'm writing this now, all I can think about is how to pay the bills and put food in the empty cupboard. I know all this is about to change for the better. I...
Replies
4
Views
400
Shaji
S
G
  • Locked
I am ### years old and at the age where I don't know where to go or what to do with my life. Please pray that God will show me the way and open doors for me. I am slowly losing faith in Him, and I don't want to do that. Help me not to be a lazy person and be more productive in life. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
342
F
  • Locked
Friends, please pray that this depression will lift that I can stop getting trapped in my room and house and live a normal life in the world and help others.
Replies
4
Views
529
leelowe1
L
Back
Top Bottom