Potential Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Righteous

Guest
Everyone keep me in your prayers, I really need this job!
 
Dear Lord, please let ### to get the job if it is according to Your will. Please bless ### with financial recovery if ### is in the financial trouble. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this child and get him the job he has been wanting.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

What Kind Of Love…###

/>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
194
Father Almighty I put the situation between my daughter and my ex into Your hands,please solve it now and do not let it to escalate further,interfere immediately,keep them quiet and calm,both of them,especially in my house and in radius of 4 miles,do not let them argue on the phone or on the...
Replies
10
Views
158
Dear Father I greet you this morning with thanks and praise for another day. I ask in Jesus name for a clear path to employment. I received help revamping my resume and also got job leads which I will apply for this week bless me, the potential hiring manager(s). I’m nervous about interviewing...
Replies
11
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom