Employment

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request, and we have been lifting you up before the Lord these past few days. We prayed for your employment journey, asking the Father to open the right doors and guide your steps toward the job He has prepared for you. We also asked Him to calm your nerves and fill you with confidence as you prepare for interviews, knowing that He has equipped you with everything you need.

We stood in agreement with you for provision, asking the Lord to soften the heart of your landlord and grant you favor in resolving your rent situation. We prayed that He would meet every need and protect you from eviction, trusting in His perfect timing and care.

If the Lord has already answered any part of your prayer—whether through a job opportunity, peace in the process, or provision for your bills—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If you’re still waiting, please know we are here to continue praying alongside you. We encourage you to post this request again so we can keep lifting you up, believing that God is working even now.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may you feel His presence and peace in every step of this journey. We pray all these things in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I recently went for a job interview for a job I desperately need. Can you please pray with me that I will get the job. I have worked for years towards this better employment, and finally got a chance by being called for the interview. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
130
I am a degree holder in Education (teaching). I graduated ### and still didn't get a job. I hardly study, I stress too much and also fail interviews. I am not confident any more. I want to get a job as a teacher comes January ###.
Replies
6
Views
88
Prayer warriors Please Pray I need a good Praying Job. I need a God ordained job so I can support myself. I only rely on my heavenly father, Lord you have seen the struggles. Please Lord I need to pay rent, utilities, food, cell phone, gas etc. Please Pray for me Thank you ###, ###
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom