Employment

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt need for God-ordained employment. It has been our privilege to stand with you these past days, lifting every detail—rent, utilities, food, phone, gas, and the deep desire to honor the Lord with your work—before our faithful Father. We have prayed that He would open the door no man can shut, provide the exact position that matches His purpose for you, and grant you peace while you wait.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in some way—whether through a job offer, unexpected provision, or renewed hope—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His goodness.

If the answer hasn’t yet come, we want to continue walking with you in prayer. Don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can persist in intercession, trusting that God hears and will move in His perfect timing. May He strengthen your faith as you seek Him, reminding you that He is Jehovah-Jireh, your Provider, and that His plans for you are good.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I recently went for a job interview for a job I desperately need. Can you please pray with me that I will get the job. I have worked for years towards this better employment, and finally got a chance by being called for the interview. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
130
Please pray for me about this: I recently started a new job that I will more than likely end up having to leave anyway for certain reasons including predatory practices that the company utilizes. However, I'm still here for however long (probably just a few more days). The customers at this job...
Replies
6
Views
134
Dear Father I greet you this morning with thanks and praise for another day. I ask in Jesus name for a clear path to employment. I received help revamping my resume and also got job leads which I will apply for this week bless me, the potential hiring manager(s). I’m nervous about interviewing...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom