2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Lord I have prayed and prayed and prayed but things get worse and worse. My ### and ### left me and are not coming back. I'm losing so much faith Father I'm trying to hold on Lord. Please Lord I need a miracle. Return them Father so we can be a family again but this time following your word.
Replies
8
Views
373
BrendaMata
B
T
  • Locked
My relationship with someone I love dearly has been destroyed by my lack of obedience to my Father and Lord. Need prayer for forgiveness and a severely broken heart but more for ### as I should have been stronger and was not and gave in to the flesh instead of being in awe of the wonderful gift...
Replies
2
Views
239
E
  • Locked
Lord need a financial break through....lord I ask u to provide a job for my boyfriend ### so he could provide for the family...in Jesus name amen....
Replies
3
Views
311
M
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I want to thank You for Who You are and for what You have done in My life, now and forever. I would love to ask my brothers and sisters who read this to pray shortly for the topics that I will list below. Thank you, I'll be praying for you too! ;) - Pray that I may walk in the Spirit...
Replies
7
Views
479
M
  • Locked
When I was safe and secure, I thought I felt that nothing could defeat me. But when you turned away from me, I was felled with fear. So LORD I turned and prayed to you. I asked you to show me mercy. I said, what good is it if I die and go down to the grave? The dead just lie in the dirt. They...
Replies
5
Views
296
D
  • Locked
Lord as I meet people you providentially place in my path help me speak words that will uplift and encourage. I thank You. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
Replies
8
Views
428
K
  • Locked
God should provide money to complete my course this and send help to me. Also to give me the ability and power to make it.
Replies
5
Views
278
L
  • Locked
Despised. Rejected. Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him. And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand. For He shall bear their iniquities. He was numbered with the transgressors. And He made intercession for the transgressors. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah...
Replies
2
Views
322
H
  • Locked
please pray for the success of my incoming hernia operation tomorrow...
Replies
7
Views
594
roger
R
E
  • Locked
Forums won't let me post this so I will just ask here. ** What do you think FAITH is anyway?** We say, put your faith in God. Have Faith in God is even my sig for my emails. Faith will lead you and show you the way. Faith. What's it all about anyway. I know guys don't get on me. I am a...
2
Replies
12
Views
656
LoveJoyPeace
L
Back
Top Bottom