Prayer For Incoming Surgical Operation

  • Thread starter Thread starter haroldsantos54
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

haroldsantos54

Guest
please pray for the success of my incoming hernia operation tomorrow...
 
Oh Lord Jesus you are the one and only one who can calm the nerves and allow the doctors to have the knowledge and steady hands needed for this surgery. I pray for your child as ### awaits ### upcoming surgery.

Be with all that are involved and give each and everyone strength.

In your holy name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Lord GOD I put this ### before you and ask you to guide the procedure and ensure this ### has a speedy recovery in Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for a successful procedure to take place tomorrow regarding ###'s hernia operation. May the doctors and nurses be guided by You Lord!

Holy Spirit I ask You to comfort ### throughout this procedure and cause Him to have a fast recovery. I ask all this in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Dear God,

Thank You for hearing our prayer. Lord, You understand ###'s feelings at this moment. You know his fears and nervousness. You know the thoughts that he cannot put into words.

We thank You for all the skill and wisdom of the surgeon, the anaesthetist, and the nursing staff. Give them Your strength during all their work during ###'s operation and help him to place himself in their hands. Help ### to place himself confidently in Your loving hands, knowing that nothing can separate him from Your love. In Christ Jesus. Like my Saviour long ago, help ### agree, 'Father into Your hands I commit myself ... may Your will be done.' AMEN!
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

What Kind Of Love…###

/>
 
Almighty God, sent your Angels to guide ### as he is preparing for his surgery also learn your hands to all the Doctors who are going to perform his surgery in Jesus name we pray Amen...... you are Bless God is with you......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in the name of Jesus Christ that my operation tomorrow goes well. I am having a stent replaced.
Replies
10
Views
177
Dear Heavenly father, in the mighty name of Jesus I ### have been suspended from work for a week now and I do not have any steady income. I was told this investigation of looking up my own account a year ago would be completed in 48 hours. I am disabled and I am very limited with the work I can...
Replies
11
Views
149
Nalaiku yenaku ### gland remove operation nu sollirukanga athu ennaiku night ### katti marayanum nu pray pannunga.
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom