Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mparha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mparha

Guest
When I was safe and secure, I thought I felt that nothing could defeat me. But when you turned away from me, I was felled with fear. So LORD I turned and prayed to you. I asked you to show me mercy. I said, what good is it if I die and go down to the grave? The dead just lie in the dirt. They cannot praise you. They cannot tell anyone how faithful you are. LORD, hear my prayer, and be kind to me. LORD, help me! You have changed my sorrow into dancing. You have taken away my sackcloth* and clothed me with joy. You wanted me to praise you and not to be silent. LORD my GOD I will praise you forever!
 
Amen, that's a beautiful psalm of David. Dear Lord Jesus, I pray You will us to glorify You in our praises and lives. Thank You Jesus!
 
```html
Continue to give God the praise....



PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessing…





Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.





1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.



What Kind Of Love…###

http://youtu.be/m3rrJP5XKKU



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Dear Lord, please keep ### strong during his trouble. Please lift him up again through Your miracle that he can see a way door for him. Please use him as Your instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father in the name of Jesus I ask that you back back every cloud of darkness that surround our ### keep him safe & secure; send your guardian angels to back him up on every side. Let not the enemy steal his joy and restore to him the joy of your salvation. Take away fear; wash him & purge him with hyssop fit him up for your kingdom and let the enemies take their flight. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted to share and express my thanks to this website always, and to the Lord for protecting and guiding me even when it feels murky. Today I am feeling overwhelmed, and my brother and his girlfriend are raising money for their iguanas health costs and I feel so worried and anxious, thank you...
Replies
12
Views
211
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me take less heat like rain coming and be able to get shade. But please don’t let me get burned or anything and help me from getting any skin cancer or aging up. I really enjoyed having a useful appearance and please let me keep that young appearance. Let...
Replies
10
Views
130
I thank you, Jesus for this day. It has been strange, effective and you have given me energy I needed, Jesus. I feel at peace, Jesus, keep my daughter and me at peace, Jesus. I wish to pray for the people that love me and that you are sending me, Jesus. I also wish to pray for the people that...
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom