T
turbo2858
Guest
My relationship with someone I love dearly has been destroyed by my lack of obedience to my Father and Lord.
Need prayer for forgiveness and a severely broken heart but more for ### as I should have been stronger and was not and gave in to the flesh instead of being in awe of the wonderful gift given me. ### needs His love and understanding so ### may have peace and one with Him. ### name is ### and mine is ### thank
Need prayer for forgiveness and a severely broken heart but more for ### as I should have been stronger and was not and gave in to the flesh instead of being in awe of the wonderful gift given me. ### needs His love and understanding so ### may have peace and one with Him. ### name is ### and mine is ### thank
