2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
I was praying from long time about to find the person I should marry.. and finally I found this person, this person loves me so much and I love this person so much we do match in nearly everything.. but the problem that makes her reject me is that we are cousins. We know God's word, I read the...
Replies
6
Views
594
M
  • Locked
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
Replies
4
Views
373
T
  • Locked
My wife ### and I have been separated for almost two years, I am dying inside. I can't get her out of my head or my heart. My children whom live with me are also heartbroken as she walked out on them too. Pray for healing for my family. Please.
Replies
9
Views
606
LoganTH
L
V
  • Locked
I'm a student of chemical engg in ###, everybody knows some person oil companies for having their internship, but since I'm frum ### and my father is a ### we know no one except for Jesus to help me to get internship by the end of my second yr .. so please pray for me that I should also get a...
Replies
4
Views
2K
S
  • Locked
On Monday 9/26/11, I need prayers for an extremely desperate situation. Please pray that I win my court case against my landlady. She has caused my husband and me to lose jobs, money, lied, cheated and stole from us. She threatened to destroy our lives because, as she said exactly… She did not...
Replies
4
Views
510
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, may my prayer requests not be misunderstood, neither is there any intention of ours of asking anybody any finance. This is only a prayer request and if all the people pray, God will definitely open doors for our family and we can live in a better financial...
Replies
3
Views
376
P
  • Locked
my name is ###. I am in serious financial crisis. please pray for me. I am also doing PhD. please pray for me. if you want to help me please send money
Replies
4
Views
463
P
  • Locked
my name is ###. I am in serious financal crisis. please pray for me. I am also doing phd. please pray for me
Replies
2
Views
309
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my brother ### believe ### is abusing ### sleep pills. Pray for ### health and that ### doesn't try to overdose. ### is very depressed and ###.ll. please please pray with your sincere heart. It hurts everyone to c ### thus way.
Replies
5
Views
407
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
3
Views
299
Back
Top Bottom