2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Jesus, as I pray to you, and ask for your wisdom, and favor over my life in my time of need. God, you know my heart, and what I am going through with at the moment. So sweet Jesus, I pray and ask for favor as well as wisdom in my life in Jesus name AMEN, AND AMEN...THANK U FATHER
Replies
3
Views
503
  • Locked
Dear God, I dreamed of having a home of my own someday. My first purchase of a home on loan, I was not able to continue because of financial problems. With my current situation, it's not possible for me to acquire one, but I know God, You are wonderful and amazing and nothing is impossible. God...
Replies
4
Views
384
H
  • Locked
please let me have a pleasant countenance, voice and demeanor, and be pleasant to people. Glory to God, thankyou Jesus, amen.
Replies
4
Views
334
  • Locked
Please pray for the safe travel of my kids who are today in route to down north of ### to attend the wake of their grandmother, and strength to my wife and her brothers and sisters who are in deep distress for the loss of their mother. We thank you for your prayers. Dear God, please console us...
Replies
1
Views
345
L
  • Locked
Dear Father in Heaven Holy is your Name. Please heal my Mom before, during, and after her hip replacement surgery in a few weeks. Thank you for my wonderful and sweet Mom who loves me almost as much as you do. Please send your angels to protect and guide the surgeon's hands and may she...
Replies
2
Views
275
P
  • Locked
Oh please pray that ### will be it!!!!!!!!!!
Replies
4
Views
376
LoganTH
L
M
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I am a single mother of a ### year old and am ### months pregnant. I am ### years old and starting completely over in life. I have no job and no car. I have been cheated on and lied to and feel helpless. I don't know how I'm going to give my babies the life they deserve. Not...
Replies
7
Views
485
M
  • Locked
Dear God Please help my mom who is in much pain, she suffers from arthritis, I have watched this disease destroy her life, she is now in a wheelchair, her joints are all atrophied, tonight I could tell she was in pain her shoulder was hurting her so much she had tears in her eyes. I don't...
Replies
7
Views
436
PrayerAngel
P
  • Locked
Lord God, I love you so much. Right now I am in a lot of pain in my back. I need a miracle. Everyday I have this pain, and I grow tired. Please Lord take this pain away now and forever. I will everyday praise your holy name for this miracle. Thank You.
Replies
4
Views
445
C
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, draw us close to You and guide us as we open our hearts to You in prayer.. Bearing in mind and heart that we are talking to the One who loves us most. We love You too Lord. In Your Mighty Name. Amen. :)
Replies
2
Views
253
Back
Top Bottom