Home Of My Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
Dear God, I dreamed of having a home of my own someday. My first purchase of a home on loan, I was not able to continue because of financial problems. With my current situation, it's not possible for me to acquire one, but I know God, You are wonderful and amazing and nothing is impossible. God, I pray, bless my family with a home of our own, in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Me too sailing in the same boat. No house of own and no way to pay rent too for the house we live in. It is too frustrating. Anyways, you too please pray for us and we too will pray for you. This way, we can better understand each other in prayers. God is the only one we can expect who does miracles.
 
Dear ###,

As Our Lord said in Matthew's gospel, if our requests are in accordance with His will, "ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you" (7:6).

As you await God's timely response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

I bless you with knowing that your Father's anointed and appointed time for everything is beautiful from His perspective of eternity. I bless you with trusting His bigger composite picture, when you can only see the particulars. I bless you with being right in step and on time, not running ahead or lagging behind. I bless you with sensitivity to the seasons of the Spirit, the movement of the Spirit, and the moment of the Spirit. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING A HOME OF MY OWN GREATLY AN ADDRESS THAT I HAVE FULL CONTROL WHERE MY ### MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN HOME BE SAFE SECURE AND NOT HAVE TO LEAVE IF THEY DONT WANT TO IR VISIT GREATLY FAMILY LOVE CAN WIN TODAY NEW NIGHTS ARE HERE..LIFE IN A HOME ADDRESS OF MY OWN GREATLY WHERE...
Replies
9
Views
168
Life in I get my own home to own of my own for me my 2 cats and can have my emotional support pet dog and finally get a Husband to my fine ass guy to me my ### not ### greatly I can be happy my eyes stop watering today please greatly my favor comes back to me the right organization has favor to...
Replies
7
Views
157
I’m in need of prayers for god to light the way for me. I been putting in applications for the last 4 months I get calls and do interviews but yet no follow up from the company to let me know whether or not I got the job. Living with someone and at times I feel like I’m walking on eggshells, I...
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom