2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
Pray for my son who is in need of help with not only a job but for wisdom to overcome his bipolar disorder. He needs you Lord Jesus. Please don't let the devil have him. Please let him become financially stable and emotionally stable. I thank you for praying.
Replies
4
Views
323
M
  • Locked
my family, ### (###), ### (###), ### (###) my 3 children and my partner in life ### have until Tuesday ### to move. but my prayer is that we find a place to go as a whole and not half to separate cause we are big family.
Replies
5
Views
452
H
  • Locked
tiny dog ### received head trauma in a car accident. please let her be healed and remember her master and how to be house trained. Glory to God, thank you, amen.
Replies
3
Views
269
EasTNChik
E
A
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### I AM GOING THROUGH AND AN UNSPOKEN REQUEST GOD KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT. LORD HELP ME! THANK YOU
Replies
3
Views
290
EasTNChik
E
V
  • Locked
I found a "###" contact on Linkedin that I can send a web-based concert series idea I have to. I need for ### "buy" my idea.
Replies
3
Views
304
EasTNChik
E
R
  • Locked
I need understanding to something that has bothered me and I feel confused so please pray for me than I can have clarity on this, I divorced my husband ### years ago, I know this action hurt us both deeply. My husband, for three years had sexual dysfunctional problems, however he enjoyed...
Replies
2
Views
333
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for today. Please use me today to glorifying Your name. Please Lord, intervene on any discussion about me among the colleagues and the boss. Please bless my ### with a good career and financial recovery, my ### with good communication with parents, my marriage's...
Replies
2
Views
244
L
  • Locked
I need prayer that I will not be placed in prison for defending myself from a stranger who was trying to hurt me. He ran up to me and was trying to assault me. I hit him once and left the area. He filed an assault claim and now I am facing a felony assault charge. I did not know this man and he...
Replies
4
Views
354
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am so depressed that I just want it over... I pray but it is hard and I don't know why God won't help me before it's too late...Thank You.
Replies
6
Views
341
  • Locked
needs new job put job application at ### ### job
Replies
5
Views
393
Back
Top Bottom