2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
  • Locked
Please intercede for my husband ###. He has what the doctors are calling Sarcoidosis, which attacks the vital organs, gives him pain, and it's hard for him to breathe and he has no energy and has to rest all of the time. We aren't able to even go to church because he runs out of energy getting...
Replies
3
Views
236
dianrodz15
D
L
  • Locked
NOTICE TO PRAYER WARRIORS! PLEASE PRAY FOR ###'s MARRIAGE. ### was recently saved and recovering from alcoholism. His wife is saved and filing for a divorce. Please pray: Dear Lord, please forgive us of our sins, completely remove the desire for alcohol and soften his dear wife's heart toward...
Replies
3
Views
252
dianrodz15
D
J
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. When I first came a Christian she reacted strongly. She needs Jesus so badly. God's love needs to touch her. Please Lord open her eyes, let your love make her afresh. In your name!
Replies
4
Views
319
dianrodz15
D
S
  • Locked
Lord God I thank you for opening the door and blessing me with this new Job and I thank everyone that sent up a prayer for me may God bless you all!!!!!!!!!!
2
Replies
10
Views
636
L
  • Locked
God I lift ### up to you too fill him with the HOLY SPIRIT so he can be a BEACON OF YOUR LOVE AND LIGHT....Please God, have ### contact me soon, if it be your will...I Love and miss him very much....all PRAISE and GLORY, and our relationship is yours to use...in Jesus name I pray for this...
Replies
4
Views
305
L
  • Locked
God I lift ### up to you too fill him with the HOLY SPIRIT so he can be a BEACON OF YOUR LOVE AND LIGHT....Please God, have ### contact me soon, if it be your will...I Love and miss him very much....all PRAISE and GLORY, and our relationship is yours to use...in Jesus name I pray for this...
Replies
1
Views
267
tom1976
T
A
  • Locked
MY PRAYER IS THAT MY LORD GOD/HEAVENLY FATHER WILL CONTINUE TO BE AND REMAIN AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. MY PRAYER IS THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH A CLEAN SLATE AWAY FROM SIN & TRESPASSES. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH HIS FAVOR AND MERCY SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE A...
Replies
4
Views
416
daydream6459
D
L
  • Locked
Good morning and thank you for reading my prayer request. I have a traffic court case coming up October 5th that could offer a jail sentence. If that is the case it will be a short sentence. Even a short sentence will cause me to lose my job my home and my pets. I have learned from my...
Replies
8
Views
501
L
  • Locked
Commitment... I could write a book, with many pages, titled Commitment. It would cover the topic in great detail. You could read it and gain much knowledge. But, I’d rather have you experience Commitment. Then you will know. Yours in Christ, ###...
Replies
4
Views
330
Ptr.Gelo
P
  • Locked
Is there anyone who would like to offer free will donations for personal as well as ministry?
Replies
3
Views
309
Back
Top Bottom