2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship restoration, ### says ### no longer loves me.
Replies
5
Views
360
N
  • Locked
We as a family thank our almighty God for all His blessings what He has given us. We were not deserving but still He has given abundantly. But I have not understood His love and gone away from Him. I have disobeyed Him, was unfaithful to Him, also to my family and society. Now due to current...
Replies
2
Views
323
Faith in God...
F
  • Locked
Dear sisters and brothers, can anyone suggest any sponsors for helping our children's education, help in church planting, etc. We find it difficult practically to manage all these expenses during these days when all things are getting costlier and costlier day after day. We are even unable to...
Replies
6
Views
552
  • Locked
Dear God, yesterday I asked for prayers and for financial support to buy bus tickets for my kids for them to go to their grandmother who passed away last Wednesday ###, ###. Thank You for hearing our prayers, thank You for the blessings and protection, thank You for today someone came and bought...
Replies
4
Views
284
satyabhargavi
S
M
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for healing of a physical problem. I have almost constant diarrhea causing pain and incontinence. The doctors prescribe medicine, not a cure. They say it's emotional. I am asking for a Healing and Blessing from God that whatever the cause of this problem, it be Healed and...
Replies
4
Views
349
Faith in God...
F
M
  • Locked
Prayer Warriors around the world.... please pray for my mother-in-law who has a breast cancer. May the healing hands of our Lord Jesus heal her. AMEn
Replies
5
Views
683
Mrs Mary Wilson
M
M
  • Locked
Prayer Warriors around the world.... please pray for my mother-in-law who has a breast cancer. May the healing hands of our Lord Jesus heal her. AMEn
Replies
2
Views
244
MargoG
M
M
  • Locked
Prayer Warriors around the world.... please pray for my mother-in-law who has a breast cancer. May the healing hands of our Lord Jesus heal her. AMEn
Replies
2
Views
280
Shaji
S
M
  • Locked
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
Replies
4
Views
303
Janella2631
J
S
  • Locked
I need prayer for peace. I am in a verbally abusive relationship and it has been going on off and on for almost ### years. I am extremely tired of going through this. I blame myself because the person I am involved with is my ex husband. He was gone out of my house but kept begging me to come...
Replies
3
Views
434
Back
Top Bottom