Restoration In A Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazonde
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mazonde

Guest
Please pray for my relationship restoration, ### says ### no longer loves me.
 
Heavenly Father I ask that You would intervene in this relationship, and work it out in the way you would have it to be. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
God our Loving Father, we thank you for your blessings we have received through your kindness. One again Lord, we come before you asking for some favours, please heal the relationship of your child. Bring peace and happiness to her family. This we pray in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
PROVERB 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

6. in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

COME TO GOD, HIS LOVE IS ENDLESS. HE WILL MAKE WAY FOR YOU. AMEN
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up this relationship to You knowing full well You know it better than anyone. I ask You for Your Kingdom to come and Your will to be done in these precious vessels. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Dear Father, you are the beginning of marriage and your word says what you have joined together no one should separate. Father we thank you for that and we call upon your name that Lord, have to give scissor what belongs to scissor, Lord this guy belonged to this lady and through the powers that you gave us, we command him back in the name of Jesus. We loose him from every attack and call him back in Jesus name. for all glory and honor is yours. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
290
Lord, in Jesus' name, restore my relationship with my beloved, grant her peace, open her heart to receive my care and guard her steps from loneliness or wrong refuges. Bless us with the miracle of a restored relationship, trusting Your will to guide us together forever in love. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom