Financial Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonia

Account Closed
Dear sisters and brothers, can anyone suggest any sponsors for helping our children's education, help in church planting, etc. We find it difficult practically to manage all these expenses during these days when all things are getting costlier and costlier day after day. We are even unable to pay house rent, bills, etc. Need your prayers for this. God continue to bless you all.
 
Child Of God,

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill this temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth.

Deliver me from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to forgive and love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. That is will cause me to walk in my God Destiny. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose on this earth. Bless me to walk in my God Destiny. Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose.

Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. And one more thing for now, all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, do the same for my Christian family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

amen
 
1 Kings 3:13 Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for--both riches and honor--so that in your lifetime you will have no equal among kings.

HEAVENLY FATHER, I PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY, I BELIEVE GOD THAT THIS FAMILY IS IN YOUR SERVICE. GOD HELP THEM FINANCIALLY SO THAT THEY CAN SERVE YOU BETTER, SHOW THEM A WAY LORD WHICH WILL LEAD THEM TOWARDS PROSPERITY.
 
Thank you for the wonderful prayer and I know that God will lead us towards prosperity.

Yes we are in the Lord's ministry in ###.
 
Have Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. He says that whatever you ask in His name you shall receive, that is if you believe. I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants you to have all that you ask of Him for kingdom business.

The Lord Jesus had angels minister to Him. I ask the Lord Jesus Christ to send Angels to be on the works for ###.

help them follow the real truth.

amen
 
Father God I ask that You would bless this family financially, and help them to be able to meet all their expenses and pay all of their bills. This I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Phillipians
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for financial favor over my life,to erase my debts,and provide my children,a stable ,secure future financially.
Replies
9
Views
366
I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
188
I am asking and believing in God for a financial help to pay for my car insurance and to take care of my dad.
Replies
13
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom