2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

O
  • Locked
Restoration of my family (adult children) Restore the love between my adult children. After 40 years marriage my divorce will become final the end of September. Husband who suffers with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Marijuana substance for over 40 years, victim from the Vietnam War. Bless...
Replies
3
Views
292
  • Locked
please pray for my father & mother. they are ill. please pray for me. i am in some problem & i need a job at ###. already i face an interview at ###. pray for me i want to live with my father, mother & with my girlfriend ###. please pray.
Replies
2
Views
272
T
  • Locked
thankyou Father for a wonderful week and seeing me through another year in my life. I know that without God nothing is possible and with God all things can be accomplished. thank you. ###
Replies
2
Views
273
Faith in God...
F
B
  • Locked
Father God, I humbly ask you in Jesus' name, please remove all fear, conflict, and distress from my family home and people's hearts. Again, another distressing Saturday with people being abusive and fighting in the kitchen. Lord, I need you to show up here. You appear to people in trouble, and...
Replies
3
Views
254
  • Locked
We Pray in Jesus name that Our family and Our Ministry be blessed, Lord Support us in all means, Give us Wisdom, Give Us strength to expand our reach, Make us Strong in faith that your word be delivered, Lord we pray that our expenses are covered and do not slow our mission - due to weak...
Replies
4
Views
324
LoveJoyPeace
L
E
  • Locked
Father God, We come trusting you for a financial blessing that we will be able to meet all of our pressing needs, Tomorrow we have to pay so many bills and we have submitted our request to the Lord.. We are awaiting a miracle, We Submit this Humble Prayer In Jesus Name
Replies
4
Views
315
C
  • Locked
Dear God & friends I'm struggling with school and taking care of my family..I'm in high school and I'm praying that I can do good this school and with drivers training, also I need a job to help out my family because my mom is ill and struggling. I thank God for everything he done for me and he...
Replies
4
Views
302
B
B
  • Locked
Dear God & friends I'm losing hope of ever getting back to my home ###, ###. God, please don't give up on me nor the great people who are here who have prayed for me. I need all they prayers I can get. And God you know I have prayed non stop that you will send a someone from somewhere to get me...
Replies
3
Views
250
S
  • Locked
May God fill the stomach of the hungry, heal the sick and bring all of ### closer too him each and every day in Jesus name i ask and pray. AMEN!!
Replies
3
Views
249
mommawolf
M
  • Locked
Dear Father, please bless me today with safe traffic, bless me with wisdom, knowledge, leadership skill, and balance condition in my working place. Please intervene on my interaction with female colleagues. Please intervene on the way they look at my physical look and my gestures. Please...
Replies
3
Views
311
Back
Top Bottom