2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

H
  • Locked
I WISH TO JOIN ANY MINISTRY TO WORK TOGETHER FOR FULL TIME SERVICE FOR CHRIST..SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO GOD TO SHOW ME THE RIGHT PATH AND OPEN SOME DOOR FOR ME..###
Replies
6
Views
333
Shaji
S
N
  • Locked
I have committed mistakes at the office and suspended from the Job. Have repented and accepted all my mistakes. May God forgive me and do mercy on me. I have surrendered everything to God; the rest of my life I want to serve Him. All the praise and glory to Him. Now I have to face an enquiry and...
Replies
6
Views
386
N
  • Locked
Am currently a student in college and in the process of graduation. I want to do well in my classes especially the ones that are difficult, so I can graduate on time. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
314
  • Locked
4 year old ### is autistic and non-verbal. Please has God to heal him and allow ### the opportunity to communicate. He is so precious. His parents ### and ### are wonderful Christian parents but there is so much discouragement watching their little boy be unable to communicate with them. Please...
Replies
2
Views
351
carleen
C
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It sounds incredibly overwhelming. Please know that you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and your daughter. It might be helpful to reach out to someone you trust, whether it's a friend, family member...
Replies
3
Views
236
B
  • Locked
I pray that baby ###'s swallow test comes out good and that there are no holes in her esophogus. I also pray that I get to continue to be a steady caregiver.
Replies
4
Views
260
L
  • Locked
I am asking that ### and ### show favor on us and give us a miracle and decide not to take our daycare license but to give us Probation and a fine it is a slim to nothing chance but I believe God can do anything we do our daycare is located in a church and we have shared the gospel with so many...
Replies
3
Views
226
L
  • Locked
Holy Spirit, you who make me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideals. You who give me the divine gift too forgive and forget all that is done to me. And you who are in all the instances of my life with me. I, in this short dialogue, want to thank you, for everything and affirm...
Replies
2
Views
343
  • Locked
My dearest friends, brothers and sisters of Christ, I am seeking for your prayers that God will provide financial support for my family to be able to buy bus tickets going to the place and attend funeral of my mother-in-law who passed away last Wednesday. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
290
daydream6459
D
C
  • Locked
I AM STILL NEEDING PRAYER FOR MY ### AND ### THANKS
Replies
3
Views
268
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom