Financial Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
My dearest friends, brothers and sisters of Christ, I am seeking for your prayers that God will provide financial support for my family to be able to buy bus tickets going to the place and attend funeral of my mother-in-law who passed away last Wednesday. Thank you for your prayers.
 
For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37

If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:14
 
Dear God,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Please help ### surrender their financial affairs and concerns about money to Your Divine care and love. I ask that you remove his worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith. Help him to know and trust that his debts will be paid and money will flow into his life. ### only has to look to nature to see proof of the abundance You provide. Help him to release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is his true state. We commit to being grateful for all that we now have in our life. Help him to learn to manage his finances wisely, seeking help where needed. And finally, I ask you to help him to understand his purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. Help him to know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work he loves. Please help him use his skills and knowledge to be of service in the world. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

KSCE 38 LIFE CHRISTION TELEVISION FatherGod Helps the Body of Christ, to give from the Heart, to Funding. and Donations for 2026-2027, that Donation flooded NoN Stop, the Station KSCE 38, For Funding for 2026-2027. for Christian. programming and Sharing the Gospel Message?? ln JESUS Name Amen...
Replies
9
Views
107
Praise the Lord God children of the most high God, my name is ### ### ### a Ugandan by nationality an acholi by tribe I and my family members are born again, I come from a family 13 that's my mom, me, five siblings and my lates uncles children, my Dad is a late, he was killed by LRA rebels 1995...
Replies
11
Views
258
My situation is that I have basically almost no income, because I lost my financial support for unemployed. Most of the money I use for my bills, I use from my savings account. Step by step, my bank account balance eventually reaches zero. The reason for losing my financial support is because I...
Replies
12
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom