Prayer To Holy Spirit

  • Thread starter Thread starter lisade
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lisade

Guest
Holy Spirit, you who make me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideals. You who give me the divine gift too forgive and forget all that is done to me. And you who are in all the instances of my life with me. I, in this short dialogue, want to thank you, for everything and affirm once more that I never want to be separated from you no matter how great the material desires may be, I want to be with you and my loved ones in that perpetual glory. To that end, and submitting to God's Holy Will, I ask from you... (your request). This prayer should be said for 3 consecutive days, after the 3rd day the request will be granted, while making request one must promise to publish on granting of request or promise to circulate to as many people as possible.
 
Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that Holy Spirit, Jesus will give me the words to speak during interview to receive the job offer and I receive the job offer in Jesus name after today interview. AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
230
Holy Spirit, You who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideals. You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me. I want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want...
Replies
6
Views
123
Holy Spirit, you who solve all problems, light all roads so that I can obtain my goal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and who in all instances of my life, you are with me. I want in this short prayer to thank you for all the things as you confirm once...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom