2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Praise be to God, I want to testify the goodness of our God. Beginning of this week I was very down and anxious because of some money I needed to raise to meet a deadline. Our God has provided even more than I had asked for, praise be to God, let's keep praying for each other because our God...
Replies
3
Views
346
1
  • Locked
I need extra prayer. I fell on hard times during the crash in '08—there is no recovery for me. I started my own business in '09 and I do know that the Lord does provide, and there has been a glimmer of hope, I need help with my faith in my business—I get so discouraged at times—so I need prayer...
Replies
6
Views
325
E
  • Locked
Please pray: 1.) For my father not to carry out on his threats to kick me out of the house - and for me to find a job and my own special apartment in a special place soon at exactly the right time when I won't be forced to move by being kicked out without money. Even if not right away, for...
Replies
5
Views
289
  • Locked
Hi friends in Christ, I am depressed and frustrated for a huge loan to be paid by me. Continue to pray to God for a miraculous way for remitting the loan back to the bank. God bless you all abundantly.
Replies
4
Views
260
M
  • Locked
My younger brother ### is travelling with the police from ### to ### to collect what he had stolen. Please pray that he finds the things in Jesus name, and that God softens the hearts of all who will be involved in this talk. I wish him a safe journey, may God give him healthy life and I just...
Replies
4
Views
441
M
  • Locked
I pray that as my brother ### is on his way to get back things that he had wrongly sold to people, may he miraculously find that person and get the things back, in the mighty name of Jesus. May the invisible angels guard him, secure him and protect him all the way and work all wonders for him as...
Replies
2
Views
273
M
  • Locked
Thanks be to God!!! I want to thank all of you who have been praying for my wife, ###. The pains have eased and the Lord has touched her. Please continue to pray she is totally healed, and that all pains will stop. May the Lord bless us all, in Christ.
Replies
4
Views
302
ksleeper
K
D
  • Locked
I would Like to Thank Every one for their prayers I got the call today All I Have to do now is a ### clearance & pass the medical then it's official but still I have done some silly things in the past but nothing too serious so please pray for me once again as I'm going through this anxious...
Replies
2
Views
262
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
3
Views
274
ksleeper
K
S
  • Locked
Kindly pray with me. My daughter, ###, is supposed to join ###, for Bsc degree, on 19th Sep 11. Am trusting God for total divine intervention for her fees. Am also trusting God for a job or capital for business. thanks. ### (Ms)### (kenyan)
Replies
3
Views
306
Back
Top Bottom