2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

Y
  • Locked
Please pray that I am reunited with the man I love. I have had the most difficult past 2 years of my life and had recently found someone who awakened feelings in me that I hadn't had in years. Thank you and God bless you all.
Replies
6
Views
332
YankeeBronx74
Y
M
  • Locked
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
Replies
6
Views
293
R
P
  • Locked
please pray for my ### who was diagnosed with cancer and the well being of our family
Replies
3
Views
272
L
  • Locked
My wife called my brother today insisting that he convince me to give her a divorce ASAP. Please keep us in your prayers! God needs to change her heart. Original prayer request...I was a backslid Christian with an alcohol problem and got right with God while in jail the last ### days. My wife of...
Replies
3
Views
257
someoneineedofaprayer
S
C
  • Locked
After 20yrs of marriage, my ###-yo husband left me for a foreign teenager. He filed for divorce, & we have court ordered mediation in ###wks. I pray for reconciliation, but here we are. Pls pray for us all. Thx.
Replies
5
Views
296
someoneineedofaprayer
S
L
  • Locked
My wife called my brother today insisting that he convince me to give her a divorce ASAP. Please keep us in your prayers! God needs to change her heart. Original prayer request...I was a backslid Christian with an alcohol problem and got right with God while in jail the last ### days. My wife of...
Replies
4
Views
289
Shaji
S
G
  • Locked
My dear Father Lord Jesus Christ, I pray for my landlord ### bless him with understanding of love. I pray Father that you bless us with a place to live where my granddaughter can be a child and play. Right now we live in a place that we are not able to make noise, where my granddaughter can't...
Replies
5
Views
305
gwendolynwhite
G
J
  • Locked
Please join in agreement with me in Jesus name that ### and I are blessed with children, the fruit of our body is blessed, God opens my womb and enables ### too. ### had back surgery and the pain has been terrible. Only the Lord can restore our marriage, intimacy and do the impossible. Children...
Replies
5
Views
922
V
  • Locked
I'm having trouble getting pregnant; we have been trying for several months and we have not been successful. We both want to have children and I just want God to bless me to become pregnant and have a healthy child who loves the Lord as much as I do.
Replies
4
Views
290
S
  • Locked
Pray for my relationship to grow strongly and be one of trust and open communication. I love him lord. Keep us together.
Replies
4
Views
222
someoneineedofaprayer
S
Back
Top Bottom