2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
I need prayer right away please. My husband and I are having serious financial problems and I pray that he does NOT go by the bank tonight or any time and check our account balances. I am trying to repair our finances and if he sees the amounts right now he WILL leave me. I pray for financial...
Replies
6
Views
276
joan77_b
J
  • Locked
My brother finally became a Christian again after 15 years of heavy alcohol & drugs. He has been going to Church for the past 5 months and it seems he was doing well. Due to the drugs & alcohol he lost his girlfriend of 7 years. Today he is threatening to kill her and himself if she doesn't...
Replies
4
Views
250
samuelboafos
S
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my health, my eyes, my neck my shoulders. Please Dear God help me. Thank you, God bless you all.
Replies
7
Views
335
Leo78
L
  • Locked
I have been keeping a little fella in prayer along with the rest of you. Has anyone got an update, or hopefully a praise report concerning the little 22 month old boy who was shot in the heart with a nail gun? This request came in two days ago, I believe. Please if anyone has heard...
Replies
3
Views
253
samuelboafos
S
A
  • Locked
oContinue prayer for my ### who has breast cancer. Please pray for me as the Holy Spirit leads.
Replies
6
Views
352
D
  • Locked
pls help me in prayer that God allows me to meet ### though it sounds weird but I know this simple request is everything to me...I'm still hoping my wish will come true...amen ty Lord for all answered prayers I love you
Replies
6
Views
354
M
  • Locked
It seems that my new sales job is horrible, I have to scam people. Now I'm in serious trouble, I cannot do this job!!! I have a new room and no money whatsoever... Dear LORD Jesus please help me.. I need You to get me a honest job and the money for my rent. Please pray for me. Thanks!!!
Replies
6
Views
326
V
  • Locked
Thank you for all you have done for me. Thank you for all my Christian friends. Be with those in need as you have been there for me, when I was in need. Thank you God, thank you.
Replies
5
Views
326
A
  • Locked
inflection which is HIV, coff, slowly leg, spirit of lust, shot of blood, and pains of the body. I believe God can heal us with faith in my heart.
Replies
5
Views
296
samuelboafos
S
J
  • Locked
My husband and I are both currently unemployed and are in need of prayer so that we can obtain gainful employment. We thank everyone in advance for their prayers.
Replies
4
Views
334
Back
Top Bottom