Admiration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dwynwen16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dwynwen16

Guest
pls help me in prayer that God allows me to meet ### though it sounds weird but I know this simple request is everything to me...I'm still hoping my wish will come true...amen ty Lord for all answered prayers I love you
 
Heavenly Father, You do open doors and windows from heaven. May you open opportunities for ### to be able to attend Tennis Grand Slams so she will be able to meet Roger face to face. I heard his a great guy and very nice to his fans. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray that you will stay on God's path, that you will see Him as your Master and Shepherd and that you will be completely happy in Jesus. I pray for blessings over your life and that you will see Him more and more and that you may grow in holiness and obedience. Jesus bless you!!!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with deeper love in You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father in Heaven, thank You for this young Lady who knows that her brothers and sisters in the Lord are here for her. Father, nothing is too hard for You. What may sound a bit weird to some, You see a ### desire. There is nothing wrong with wanting to meet someone as long as You are with her, guiding her mind and heart. May she even be used to bring the Gospel of Christ to ### with power! Father, Your Word says in Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. May she remember to pray with faith, to be patient, and to keep trusting in You. My hope also is that she herself is saved. If not, this website has anointed teaching on how she can know our Savior Jesus Christ and how she can receive Him as her own Lord and Savior. The Gospel message of Christ is her greatest need, far above her desire to meet ### is Your desire Father to save her soul. If she does not yet know Christ, may this be her new birthday. Let Your Spirit fall upon her Lord and do a miraculous work. To You alone be all the glory. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love & admire all those I pray for in some way, something about them makes me believes that is the Truth. I pray they are all blessed with justice and healthiness and all with love and Truth and peace longevity when it is no harmful in its result, for Free. Love. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
266
Hey, actually I really wanted to ask you to pray for my friend. Her name is ### — she’s from ### in ###. She’s Muslim, but she also loves Jesus a lot. I just feel she’s confused or not fully sure about her faith, so please pray that she has a real encounter with the love of Christ and finds...
Replies
7
Views
313
Hello everyone, I am humbly asking for a sincere prayer request for my journey. I am currently in university pursuing my pre-med program. I have always wanted to go into medicine, but I never really felt this crazy calling. It was just something where I couldn't imagine doing anything else...
Replies
12
Views
482
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom