2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Please pray for Ms. ###, She believes Jesus Christ as her personal saviour, today she feels God does not doing any Good to her, Please pray that she lives in faith. Please pray that her father has been Paralyzed and needs a miracle to gain his posture back. Submitting this prayer in JESUS NAME...
Replies
3
Views
274
daydream6459
D
E
  • Locked
Father God, We come trusting you for a financial blessing that we will be able to meet all of our pressing needs, We Submit this Humble Prayer In Jesus Name
Replies
2
Views
207
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
1] I want the children of God to pray for me, I just start my medical school career that God should help me to finish the course because people have been waiting to mock me/lampoon me to scorn because of jealousy. 2] That God should provide the money in a miraculous way for this programme. I...
Replies
3
Views
279
daydream6459
D
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my Daughter ### as she is pregnant and having problems. Please let her have this baby, let it be full term, and healthy. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
2
Views
216
daydream6459
D
F
  • Locked
I want you people to be in prayer with me concerning the completion of my education at the ###. I had some body who had been so good to me for the past two years but she is getting married and can no longer continue the support. She did what she could. I really need a sponsor to help me complete...
Replies
4
Views
430
daydream6459
D
T
  • Locked
Dear pastor and Prayer Team, Good Day in the Lord Jesus Christ, Son of David Have MERCY on Me and My Family, Let Your MERCY and DIVINE FAVOR Speak For Us Now In Jesus Christ Name. Healing Should Locate My Wife (###) and Children in Jesus Christ name. God Bless
Replies
3
Views
543
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
I have a coworker who is in trouble at work already, ### and I made a mistake at work, we did not notice a number change. This may result in further disciplinary action, for ###, and my self we are both Christians we love the LORD; ### thought that having 2 Christians working together will...
Replies
2
Views
357
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
I have a coworker who is in trouble at work already, ### and I made a mistake at work, we did not notice a number change. This may result in further disciplinary action, for ###, and my self we are both Christians we love the LORD; ### thought that having 2 Christians working together will...
Replies
1
Views
286
V
  • Locked
Please pray for me to find a job that will help us support our family. We can't pay our bills/utilities right now & are so overwhelmed. I have ### which adds to the struggle for me. Lord, please hear our prayers. We praise you in this storm!
Replies
4
Views
266
daydream6459
D
N
  • Locked
Please pray for protection for my girls. Pray that they have a desire to do what God's will would be in their lives. Please protect them from the evil they are in the midst of. Please pray for protection of their hearts and minds and for clarity in thinking. Please pray!
Replies
2
Views
324
Back
Top Bottom