2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
i am in a place in my life where i really need Jesus to show me what, where he wants me to do or go and do, please pray for ### to get a clear clarification of this in my life.
Replies
8
Views
522
newton1
N
  • Locked
Lord I keep praying and I am trying to hold on to my faith as much as possible. Every day it gets worse and worse. I can't think straight at work I don't feel like doing anything. I'm praying for a miracle Lord, please return ### and ### so we can be a family once again. Father give us another...
Replies
5
Views
315
Tracy McGaffick
T
  • Locked
Thank you Jesus for saving me from death today...in morning I was going to my office at ###.###am, on the way my cab and another vehicle hit each other suddenly when we took a turn, nothing happened to anyone of us in the cab except the cab with some damage...thank you Lord for giving me life...
Replies
5
Views
7K
newton1
N
K
  • Locked
I pray that God enters ###'s heart and protects ### from evil
Replies
3
Views
325
  • Locked
I am asking for prayer for abundant blessings for financial as good employment, food and house rent.
Replies
7
Views
385
J
  • Locked
I am in need of prayer for my financial worries. I need to pay my outstanding debt and I am unable to; the job I have only covers my rent for my flat. I need money for to buy transport as I am struggling to get to and from work. I feel desperate and don't know what to do. Please pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
620
D
  • Locked
Dear Friends Since many months I am writing you to pray for my financial debt to come over. Thank you many of you have prayed for me. But I am still in the debt. Please pray for me. I need of some $ ### to come over. I only believe that Jesus is the answer for me. Will you please pray for me...
Replies
3
Views
303
D
  • Locked
Dear Friends Since many months I am writing you to pray for my financial debt to come over. Thank you many of you have prayed for me. But I am still in the debt. Please pray for me. I need of some $ ### to come over. I only believe that Jesus is the answer for me. Will you please pray for me...
Replies
3
Views
368
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I would like all of you to pray for us for a church building in ###, ###, ###. Secondly, to get cleared of a huge loan. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
6
Views
351
V
  • Locked
Praise God! I got the phone call yesterday, that allows me to go visit my mom. Pray for my wife, that she has a good day and doesn't hurt. Pray for my son, that he gets the help he needs. Thank you for all of your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
307
newton1
N
Back
Top Bottom