To Come Over My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deepak

Guest
Dear Friends Since many months I am writing you to pray for my financial debt to come over. Thank you many of you have prayed for me. But I am still in the debt.

Please pray for me. I need of some $ ### to come over.

I only believe that Jesus is the answer for me. Will you please pray for me.

Some people cheated me with false promise. But if you pray Jesus will answer your pray.

###@###.com
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Have Patience

Patience is something we all need,

But so many times we don't understand,

That God does things in his own time,

And he has his own plan.

We need to just believe that,

And just continue to pray,

For in time there will be a change,

And it might just be today.

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for Your protection over the market I serve, the career You have entrusted to me, and every patient placed under my care. Help me “make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace” (Ephesians 4:3) with customers, colleagues, partners, patients...
Replies
10
Views
177
I have been afflicted with all kinds of troubles since giving my life to Christ in 2004. Things that are important keep being meddled with... I sense there is a spell/curse over me and my life. I abide in Christ to the best of my ability, and know that I am a new creation... I pray for 100%...
Replies
12
Views
194
-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom